Fix This Page
To get started quickly, a Vagrant Installation Guide has been created and a guide for Manual Installation.
The goal of the installation manual is to control a simulated OSLP device through the Platform.
Below, is a summary of all steps involved. See the next chapters for a detailed guide with screenshots.
Please follow the steps carefully.
A summary of the steps involved:
- Creating a virtual machine using Vagrant and Virtual Box
- Run the puppet script (part of the Vagrant installation), or complete the steps manually (Manual installation)
- Importing Maven Projects into Eclipse
- Creating an Apache Tomcat9 Server
- Setting Up Apache Tomcat9 Server Context
- Deploying all open smart grid platform components to an Apache Tomcat9 Server
- Starting Apache ActiveMQ
- Starting Apache Tomcat9 Server
- Creating the 'test-org' organization in the Database
- Setting up SoapUI
- First SOAP Requests to add a device to the open smart grid platform
- Opening Device Simulator to add a device
- Registering a device
- Using 'SetLight' SOAP Request to switch the light on